- 1 pack of VFC Chick*n Tenders
- 6 Frozen Potato Waffles
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- Olive oil
- 4 rashers vegan bacon
- Small tin baked beans
- 1 small avocado
- Cook the VFC tenders and potato waffles according to the pack instructions
- Meanwhile, fry the mushrooms in a little olive oil for a few minutes. Fry the bacon in the same pan at the side
- Heat the beans in a pan or in the microwave. Slice the avocado
- Place one waffle onto each plate, each topped with a slice of vegan bacon, a few mushrooms and 2 tenders.
- Add another waffle, some sliced avocado and the other rasher of bacon to each stack. Add 2 more tenders and the rest of the mushrooms. Add a third waffle to each stack then top with the baked beans and tuck in, Rebels!