- 2 packs of VFC Chick*n Fillets (original or spicy – up to you!)
- 1 small stalk celery, sliced
- Few crunchy lettuce leaves, shredded
- Vegan ranch dressing
- 2 vegan seeded buns
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Vegan buffalo sauce
- Few thin slices red onion
- Few fresh chives, chopped
- Onion rings (optional)
- Skin on fries (optional)
- Cook the VFC Chick*n Fillets according to the pack instructions. Cook some skin on fries too if you like (optional).
- Mix the celery and lettuce with a spoonful of ranch dressing
- When the VFC fillets are almost ready, split and lightly toast the buns. Add the dressed celery and lettuce mix and a couple of slices of tomato
- Add two fillets to each bun then some red onion slices
- Drizzle generously with the buffalo sauce and then a little more ranch dressing. Sprinkle over some chives then add the bun lids
- If you want to be really fancy, skewer your (optional) onion rings into the burger and serve alongside skin on fries. That’s a meal fit for a Rebel!
Join the rebellion
Be the first to hear about our plans, products and the date the revolution begins (shhh). We never spam because spam’s not vegan.