• 1 Pack of VFC Popcorn Chick*n
• Fresh lime
• Crushed toasted peanuts
• Wooden skewers to serve
For The Sauce
• Can of coconut milk
• ½ Cup peanut butter
• ½ Small onion, grated
• 1 Tsp brown sugar
• ½ Tsp red chilli flakes
- Cook VFC Popcorn Chick*n following the instructions on the pack.
- In a saucepan, over a medium heat combine the coconut milk, peanut butter, onion, soy sauce, brown sugar, and chilli flakes. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Remove from heat, and keep warm.
- Skewer 5 pieces of popcorn Chick*n on to each skewer and drizzle with sauce.
- Finish with a squeeze of fresh lime, fresh coriander, chilli fakes and toasted peanuts