- 1 Pack of VFC Popcorn Chick*n
- 1 French baguette
- 1 Baby gem lettuce
- 1 Large tomato sliced
- Grated vegan cheese
- Fries to serve
For The Slaw
- Shredded white cabbage
- Shredded red cabbage
- Grated carrot
- Vegan mayonnaise
- Hot sauce
- Cook the Popcorn Chick*n following the instructions on pack.
- While the popcorn is cooking make the spicy slaw by combining red cabbage, white cabbage, grated carrot, vegan mayonnaise and hot sauce in a bowl. Taste as you go and adjust if necessary.
- Remove tray from oven and add a layer of shredded cheese on top of the Popcorn Chick*n. place back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Carefully slice the baguette in half and scoop out the excess bread from the centre.
- Add a layer of shredded lettuce, followed by a layer of sliced tomatoes.
- Top with the cheese covered VFC Popcorn Chick*n.
- Load the spicy slaw on top and drizzle with hot sauce.
- Serve with fries and more spicy slaw.