Indian Inspired Loaded Naan
- A pack of VFC Bites
- Indian Naan bread- Homemade or the best you can buy (the bigger the better)
- Aubergine Pickle (Brinjal)
- Mango Chutney
- Mint sauce
- Vegan Yoghurt (greek style)
- Mixed salad leaves
- Salad tomato
- Fresh herbs
- Garam Masala
- Fresh red chilli (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 (fan) and cook VFC bites as per pack instructions
- Prepare your onion salad by finely slicing tomato, onion and ½ cucumber. Add to a bowl and season with salt and pepper
- Grab the other half of the cucumber and grate it into another bowl, add 100ml of your yoghurt 1 tsp of mint sauce and add 1 tsp of garam masala.
- With a few minutes left on the VFC, warm your Naan in the oven. Once cooked, remove the VFC and Naan bread from the oven.
- Grab a tablespoon and spread the Brinjl over the base of the naan.
- Place your VFC bites onto the naan bread
- Add dollops of mango chutney anywhere you like, you cant get it wrong! Then do the same with the minted yoghurt, its messy and delicious.
- Scatter you salted salad over the top and finish with some fresh herbs and if you want an extra kick of spice – sprinkle some fresh sliced red chilli (optional).
Join the rebellion
Be the first to hear about our plans, products and the date the revolution begins (shhh). We never spam because spam’s not vegan.