- 2 packs of VFC Chick*n Fillets (4 fillets in total)
- 4 slices vegan bacon
- 4 tbsp vegan grated cheese
- 8 tbsp vegan BBQ sauce
- Few sprigs fresh parsley, chopped
- Frozen skinny fries
- Mixed salad leaves
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC fan/190ºC conventional/gas 5. Cook the VFC fillets according to the pack instructions, but for 3 minutes less. Cook some oven chips if you like to serve alongside.
- Meanwhile lightly cook the bacon. Place the part-cooked VFC fillets into an ovenproof dish and add a folded slice of bacon to each. Spoon over the BBQ sauce then top with the grated vegan cheese
- Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbling.
- Sprinkle over the parsley and serve with the chips and salad leaves on the side
- Serve and enjoy, Rebels!
Join the rebellion
Be the first to hear about our plans, products and the date the revolution begins (shhh). We never spam because spam’s not vegan.