- A pack of VFC Fillets
- A block of just roll puff pastry (or similar)
- Maple syrup
- Vegan butter
Before You Start
- Pre heat oven to 180c and remove your pastry from the fridge
- Use a cutter 4” of 5” cutter (if you don’t have one just use a mug or wine glass) and cut out circles of your pastry.
- Place rounds of pastry and your VFC fillets onto a lined baking tray and bake for around 20-25 mins. Watch the pastry rise, this is the VFC American biscuit hack!
- One everything is golden and crispy, remove from the oven and build everything up, don’t forget add your melted butter and finish with lots of maple syrup!