- A pack of VFC Fillets
- A block of just roll puff pastry (or similar)
- Maple syrup
- Vegan butter
Before You Start
- Pre heat oven to 180c and remove your pastry from the fridge
- Use a cutter 4” of 5” cutter (if you don’t have one just use a mug or wine glass) and cut out circles of your pastry.
- Place rounds of pastry and your VFC fillets onto a lined baking tray and bake for around 20-25 mins. Watch the pastry rise, this is the VFC American biscuit hack!
- One everything is golden and crispy, remove from the oven and build everything up, don’t forget add your melted butter and finish with lots of maple syrup!
Join the rebellion
Be the first to hear about our plans, products and the date the revolution begins (shhh). We never spam because spam’s not vegan.