- 1 pack VFC Chick*n Fillets
For the glaze
- 50g chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 75ml maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
to be served with all the trimmings
- Roast potatoes
- Roasted vegetables (carrots, mushrooms, parsnips)
- Green beans
- Vegan Yorkshire puddings
- Stuffing balls
- Cranberry sauce
- Mushroom gravy (or vegetable gravy)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and place your VFC Fillets into an oven dish. Bake them in the oven for 18 minutes.
- Place the chopped pecan nuts into a small skillet alongside the oil and cook for 1-2 minutes whilst stirring or until the pecans start to brown, but be careful not to burn them.
- Sprinkle in the thyme, then stir through the orange juice, mustard and maple syrup. Simmer over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, whilst stirring, or until the mix begins to thicken. Remove from the heat and stir in the pinch of salt.
- Remove the oven dish from the heat, flip the VFC Chick*n Fillets and transfer the glaze onto the fillets.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 5-8 minutes or until the glaze is lightly caramelised.
- Remove from the oven dish & serve alongside vegan roast potatoes, Yorkshire puds, roasted veg, green beans, stuffing balls, cranberry sauce and a luscious vegan mushroom gravy!