- 1 pack of VFC Spicy Chick*n Tenders
- Frozen potato wedges (optional)
- 2/3 pouch ready to heat spicy rice with sweetcorn
- 2/3 tin mixed beans in taco sauce or chilli sauce
- Handful shredded iceberg lettuce
- Handful shredded red cabbage
- 2 large tortilla wraps
- 2 tbsp vegan mayonnaise (or vegan soured cream alternative)
- Cook the VFC spicy tenders according to the pack instructions. Cook some potato wedges too if you like
- Meanwhile heat the rice and beans in bowls in the microwave until piping hot.
- Chop the lettuce and cabbage
- When the tenders are ready, heat the wrap for a few seconds in the microwave then place on a piece of greaseproof paper. Spread the mayo or soured cream over the wrap, add the hot rice in a line down the middle and the hot beans next to it
- Now add the lettuce and cabbage then arrange the tenders on the top. Fold over one side, then the end, then roll up into a fat burrito, tucking the paper in as you go to hold it all in place. Slice in half and serve with the wedges alongside
- Enjoy, Rebels!